Thursday, June 20, 2013

Waggwaannnn!!!

It's a beautiful Thursday afternoon and I've missed this place.

BIG TIME.

I'm on break at work. My Skype date is forming busy and I'm trying to get my mom on the phone. Somehow in the middle of all that, I finally mustered a stream of coherent thoughts to put on here.

I haven't had a lot of those in the last 5 weeks...coherent thoughts, that is...at least when I'm not working. The last 5 weeks have been trying. However,

Between swapping jobs and pay-cheques :D (Again)
Between swapping sweet smelling nature for city smoke and dirt (Again)
Between swapping my homey flat for a limited hotel room :(
Between swapping my kitchen and its inviting smells for hotel food, dodgy restaurants and one too many mince pies & cup cakes :'(
Between swapping 100% health for Typhoid and Malaria ++ and Hives (sigh)

I'm actually a very happy woman :)

New job!
*attempts azeunteu...erhmm...not a great idea*

My hours are awesome! My job is awesome! My colleagues...err....some of them are awesome...others....well, I just want to smack 'em. Yep. The ones that think being a presenter means you should speak with a flipping contrived accent...I just want to smack 'em  upside the head...with a book.

Haba.
What did you think? A hatchet?
You sef.

Okay, the thought did cross my mind but then I thought "to early. a few more days..."

Jes' Kidding records dot com

lol

I'm just glad to be here after such a long time.

*In James Brown's Cackle* I feeeeeel Gooood!
Ehen, before I commence a-babbling, lemme get beck ta werk...Mama gats wait till after my shift mehn...


I will be back!


-
XX



1 comment:

Ginger said...

Congrats on your new job. Nothing bests doing what makes you happy. Gives you a reason to wake up singing.