Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Randomery...Jes' coz ah ken :p

Holla!!

*********


I'm officially sick of living in a hotel. Sadly, getting a place in this my new hangout is a job for the spartans, walahi. Sotay they are asking for me to pay rent for 2 years. 2 years! What if get bored in a year? What happens then? The moment they hear you're from a radio station, they immediately see money pouring out of all your orifices! Hiaa


*********


I really should stop watching the news. I should just watch movies instead. Comedy flicks. There's too much sadness in this world :(  


**********


My Brother's fine. Sister's got through to him finally. His place is fine too. My uncle's place is another story. Thankfully, no one's hurt. Just a little shaken.


**********


If I don't eat ham again, it'll be too soon. My stomach probably has a special compartment for all the ham i've eaten in the last 6 weeks. I need to pay for a place soon. This is madness! 


**********


My P90X Videos are just busy pointing at me and laughing. This is me who wants a beach body by August. *Points and Laughs* I have to be sexy by Christmas. *remembers bathroom scale result from this a.m* This is not good for my heart  :| I have to be ripped mehhhn! 
Fluffy has to go :|


**********


Two nights ago, I started out of bed. I couldn't breathe. I ran to the door, opened it, praying I wouldn't have to crawl out for help. I didn't. I got better. I still don't know what happened. I just couldn't breathe. I was so disoriented. A visit to the doctor is necessary, I reckon. 

Sigh.

Living alone is the best thing since coca cola but mehnnnn...just pray say nothing do you.


**********


I've gotta split. 


Sleep well y'all. It is gonna be an early night pour moi.


--
xx




3 comments:

Toinlicious said...

You really should see a doctor and get checked out.

My smartphone got nuked so i am blissfully unaware of the bad things happening around atm. I usually avoid the news but social media brings it in my face but now...pure bliss

Aee Bonrue said...

I got checked out. Allergens. sigh. I just have to be more careful what I inhale.

seye said...

Yay!! i still have my coca cola buddy