Friday, June 21, 2013

A Super Eagles Induced Rant :|


Watching Spain wallop Tahiti wasn't exactly the way I planned to spend my evening so I decided to get my beauty sleep. I set my alarm for 11pm. There was no way I was gonna miss Nigeria's match.

I should have just slept jejely and watched the re-run today.

Did you see that game???

WHERE THE HELL WHERE OUR FORWARDS????

Honestly, Brown Ideye should just make sure I don't catch him in a dark corner. The things I will do to him ehn, he won't believe it.

There were so many errors...Like they would say in tennis, "Unforced Errors". Lugano's goal for example, had no business being a goal had Efe Ambrose not stood right there like an effing figurine. We would've at least come off that encounter with a draw.

Echiejile and Musa and Ideye's misses....legendary! I will  tell my grandbabies all about them! What????

Musa is definitely not the Musa that I fell in love with. He's started eating money abi? Let me catch him. This is the point where I say I missed Victor Moses and Emmanuel Emenike...and even Osaze Blabbermouth Odemwingie sef. Sigh.

18 matches unbeaten and we gave it away to Uruguay in one moment of madness! To think these *insert expletive here* were planing on having a party coz we beat Tahiti. TAHITI!!! Hand falling on a kentro level y'all! Na una mates sama dem 10 - 0 o!

I dey vex joo

Look, I'm not saying they didn't "try" considering their complaints of jet-lag and a tight schedule of friendlies/qualifiers/training etc, but come on! They didn't exactly play like champions all the way. They were sleepy at some point and that cost us the match.

My major grouse is that I lost sleep and we lost the match :|
Now I'm at work, feeling like crap, hoping that I somehow get through the next 6 hours (my eyes be like flashlight wey im battery don dey die)

Mscheeeewwwwwww






No comments: