Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dia...Monologue IV 1/2

Wednesday, August 27, 2009 at 1:39am
Location: Bar Zerr...

(Beat)
Goodnight...Sleep well...
I love the way you people say that...so easily...I used to say it too...a lot...Until that day...that day...
(Sigh)
Sleep well, sweet dreams...
Sleep well, Heck i haven't slept in 2 weeks...(hic)
(Beat)Why? WHY??? Because i fucking can't!
I can't until i do what they ask...(hic)
i can't till i undo what I've done...
I can't till she comes back home to her daddy...(hic) she said that the last time i shut my eyes...she keeps telling me that...I told her i didn't mean to...(hic) but every time i shut my eyes...i see her beautiful face...her lovely smile...My baby...i see her call out for her daddy...then...then i see the ugly hole I put between her eyes...(tears) i didn't mean to...it was all their fault...they made me do it...they told me to. They said it was the ONLY way out...He's gone. She's gone. Sleep's gone too.(hic)

So friend, do me a favour (burp)sleep for two while I drink for the army!
(Scoffing)
Sleep well! hmmmph! Fucking funny!!!

No comments: