Wednesday, February 17, 2016

spiritual connections.


Have you ever met someone and came to the realization that the "relationship must remain a "spiritual union" or a "mystical marriage" or an "astral connection"...an "amitié amoureuse"
Something that mustn't be corrupted by...by...anything at all?

I read WB Yeats and Maud Gonne's 'love story' this a.m. and it reminded me of a relationship I know quite intimately. Even though the story was about why Gonne refused Yeats 5 or more proposals and how she declared "...poets must never marry." (and I agree...except they marry their kind...aaaaand that's a story for another post) I took something else out of the experience.

There are some things you just leave alone because you realize it's just too beautiful and you don't want to taint it...

Oh well...happy hump day!


Enjoy the rest of your week.

xx

No comments: