Sunday, February 28, 2016

#1

                  View from my bed


I'm lying in my bed this beautiful, beautiful Sunday morning.

I'm mentally preparing for worship aka church while marveling at God's sense of humour. 

God has a weirdly beautiful sense of humour and it's no secret I have a thing for a good sense of humour...and a smattering of mischief 😊😊😊

I love that we can talk. 
I love that he listens when I speak. 
I love that I try my darndest to listen when he speaks.
I love that he honours our many deals. 

lol

We actually make deals.
Seriously.

Last night, we made one of such deals.
I was going bonkers looking for a nanoSIM that I was sure I'd kept on my bed. Believe me when I say I spent about two hours looking for this SIM. I even checked the 'fridge! 

Just when I was going to check outside the house, (even though I'd been holed up in my cave all day 😏) He whispered in my ear.

Lol

I was supposed to exhume a body I'd mentally buried last week. 

Okay, Lord. 
I will do it ASAP.
Just gimme my SIM. 

After the exchange, I went around the house one more time, came back to sit on the edge of my bed, resigned to my fate (etisalat's horrible customer service) I was about to turn on the TV and then on a whim, I turned around, there was my nanoSIM. Best believe I'd turned that mattress on its top a few times that evening. I howled and howled lol

God has a sense of humour. 



I've kept my own end of the deal. 
All is well with the world again.

SMHLU.


xx


No comments: