Friday, May 28, 2010

Just another rant like post...By Mutabaruka aka Other Me

I search for Nirvana…


I thirst for freedom...

I long for the truth…

I pray for peace...

I live for happyness...
I believe in Kismet…

I won't grant her full control however...




I strive for 'perfecto'.

I know there'll be blocks...

I aim to climb them.

I shall woo serenity until she's mine.

I shall not wrestle insanity…

I pick my battles carefully and wisely.

I shall stalk Nirvana still...



I will assist in anchoring mediocrity at the bottom of the sea...

I shall ignore eccentricity, afterall, she and I are one.

I shall take joy...She is my betrothed.

I shall embrace knowledge.

I shall embrace knowledge in its entirety.

I shall wrestle with love, knock it down and make it my slave for evermore.

I shall want Nirvana still…





I shall live for Happiness

I shall live for the moment.

I shall stare fear down till it cowers and runs.

I shall try not to give in to pride...

I shall not be enslaved by Ire...or avarice…

As for Nirvana...I still yearn for her...

Even though I know she'll be elusive...forevermore…





©2010

No comments: