Friday, November 13, 2009

You can call me sweetheart...

Husband Writes:


Dear Sweetheart,

I can’t send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart.

Your husband,

Allen.



His wife responds after a few days:

Dearest Sweetheart, thanks for your kisses, hereunder is a breakdown of expenses:

1. The milk man agreed to 2 kisses for one month’s worth of milk.

2. The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.

3. Your house owner is coming everyday and taking 2 or 3 kisses instead of the rent.

4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have to give him other items….

5. Other expenses 40 kisses.

Please don’t worry about me. I have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month with the balance. Shall I plan same way for the next month? Please advice.



Your Sweetheart,

Rita.


*STILL ROFLMAO*

Have a GREAT WEEKEND Y'ALL. I planning a REAL post next week. Pray for me!
 
-xx

4 comments:

Myne said...

LWKMD, is she naive or sarcastic? LOL

Give us a real post abeg..


ps, have you voted on my blog? we're telling a story.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Miss Enigma said...

That's a good one. And yes, give us a real post n stop 419ing us jo...lol

Aee Bonrue said...

Myne: lol..the babe no naive o, sam sam.

and Yes, i voted!

Undercover07: heeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! Where have thou been? It's nice to see you on here. I will put up a post...or at least a quasi-post lol.