Wednesday, September 4, 2019

#30DayWritingChallenge: Day 1 - 5 ways to win my heart ❤️

The truth is that there aren’t 5 ways to win my heart. 

There’s actually just one and I almost chose to be an idiot and would’ve been done with this in a jiff, but this is about writing, something I haven’t really done a lot of recently, something I’m not sure I can do anymore...so, THREE.

There are just three ways to my heart. 

The supreme Three. 

The Holy Threenity: 

SENSE, SENSITIVITY/SENSIBILITY & SENSUALITY.

Yeah. I know. I’ll break it down. 

SENSE:
Have sense. This saves us plenty time and unnecessary trips to the bathroom to avoid sticking the pointy end of a fork in my own eye.

SENSITIVITY/SENSIBILITY
This is an offshoot of sense, in a way. Be sensitive to your environment, to the people in it. Be emotionally aware of the people you have to deal with. Be empathetic towards their struggles.

Basically, don’t be an arsehole.

SENSUALITY

According to google, 

/sɛnʃʊˈalɪti/
noun
noun: sensuality
  1. the enjoyment, expression, or pursuit of physical, especially sexual, pleasure.

That’s all. 

No comments: