Monday, December 3, 2012

Randomery...I think :|

Darling Ladies and Gentlemen who still come this way and actually read my...stuff...sigh, how are y'all this lovely December morn?

I present to y'all my lame attempt at writing something here...I ask your forgiveness in advance if it isn't worth your 2 minutes. I must warn however: There's more where this is coming from :|


So here:

No Title (Forgiveness)

How can I be
when all you are is what you are?
Inert.

How can I exist
when all that I am is all that was slayed?
Dead.

How can I feel
when all that I am is all that was purged?
Numb.

How can I muse
when all that I am is all that is isolated?
Alone.

How can I forsee
When all that I am is all that was screened?
Jaded.

How can I heed
When all that I am is all that was misread?
Muddled.

How can I breed
When all that I am is all that was flawed?
Twisted.

How can I be hallowed
when all I am is less than I should be and all
that I should be may have been lost

to time and space and impulse.
Done with.

-
Herself



Y'all have an awesome week!
--
XX


In other news, it's my birthday in 25 days :D :D

No comments: